DIDYMOS Zephyr Silk
|Release Date:||November 15, 2018|
|Colors:||Midnight Blue, Cyclamen, Petrol, Turquoise|
|Fabric Composition:||Silk Blend|
|Fabric Weight:||190 g/m²|
Loved by children and often used as a pattern for quilts and other textiles, the dynamic pinwheel design is also a great pattern for wraps, used here in the colorful Zephyr weave. This beautiful color palette combines deep blue cotton with shimmering silk in cyclamen, teal and turquoise!
The fabric is lightweight and smooth with the perfect amount of stretch to allow for comfortable babywearing. It has a lovely drape, moulding to the wearer and baby with optimal comfort while perfectly supporting baby. Silk is one of the strongest natural fibers, and is thus very supportive and durable. Moisture and temperature regulating, silk blends are ideal to wear year round.
PLEASE NOTE: Make sure to always follow the care instructions to keep your silk blend wraps in perfect condition.
DIDYMOS woven wraps include illustrated, easy-to-follow instructions for various ways of tying and carrying.
- No weight or age restriction.
- Most versatile carrier as there are unlimited carries that can be used!
- Wear on the front, hip and back using one shoulder, two shoulders or torso and back only!
- Facilitates skin to skin newborn wearing, also known as kangaroo care.
- Custom fit to every person regardless of shape or size.
- Fully adjustable and therefore a great option for sharing the carrier with others.
- Ergonomic and facilitates the anatomically correct spread-squat-position (fetal tuck for newborns).
- Great for people with back and shoulder problems since woven wraps distribute weight over both shoulders.
- Great for both casual and extended daily wearing.
- Beautiful designs, colors and organic fibers.
Tested to the EU and North American ASTM standards.
***Once ordered, this item will arrive to you within 5-12 business days. While some items are in stock, others are sent directly from Didymos. Thank you so much for supporting our small business by purchasing through us.