DIDYMOS Norwegian Wood
DIDYMOS Norwegian Wood
|Release Date:||March 7, 2019|
|Fabric Composition:||100% Organic Cotton|
|Fabric Weight:||230 g/m²|
Stripes in warm, earthy tones subtly blending from shade to shade. Two new releases - Norwegian Wood and Blueberry Fall,both have the same colorful cotton warp, but with different wefts.
For Norwegian Wood it is white organic cotton woven with skill and care into the striped warp adding a bright shine and natural look to the warm colors. All dyes are non toxic and are free from any harmful substances. The special wrap fabric is of medium weight, softly textured and a bit cushy, providing perfect support in width and length. With its optimal diagonal stretch, Norwegian Wood is easy to wrap and tie, whether for front, back or hip carries. A baby wrap that will add beautiful color to your babywearing days, from birth well into toddlerhood!
Why we love DIDYMOS hemp blends...
Hemp fabric is a bit stiff at first but breaks in beautifully, becoming soft and and mouldable. With their temperature and moisture regulating properties, Hemp textiles provide temperature and moisture regulating properties, they are breathable and well-suited for delicate skin. They make great wraps year-round. Hemp is one of the most environmentally friendly fabrics currently available. The plant is naturally very resistant to pests and growth requires little water. Hemp is a strong fiber and very resistant to insects and diseases. Impressive, indeed!
DIDYMOS woven wraps include illustrated, easy-to-follow instructions for various ways of tying and carrying.
- No weight or age restriction.
- Most versatile carrier as there are unlimited carries that can be used!
- Wear on the front, hip and back using one shoulder, two shoulders or torso and back only!
- Facilitates skin to skin newborn wearing, also known as kangaroo care.
- Custom fit to every person regardless of shape or size.
- Fully adjustable and therefore a great option for sharing the carrier with others.
- Ergonomic and facilitates the anatomically correct spread-squat-position (fetal tuck for newborns).
- Great for people with back and shoulder problems since woven wraps distribute weight over both shoulders.
- Great for both casual and extended daily wearing.
- Beautiful designs, colors and organic fibers.
Tested to the EU and North American ASTM standards.
***Once ordered, this item will arrive to you within 5-12 business days. While some items are in stock, others are sent directly from Didymos. Thank you so much for supporting our small business by purchasing through us.