DIDYMOS Moon River (Hemp Blend)
|Release Date||June 4, 2019|
|Fabric Composition:||65% Organic Cotton, 35% Hemp|
|Fabric Weight||210 g/m²|
|Colors||Shades of Blue, Ecru|
The new DIDYMOS Moon River is an array of shades of blue with soft highlights of white hemp. The beautiful textile is woven of high-quality organic cotton and natural, un-dyed hemp. As always, all dyes are completely non-toxic and are free from any harmful substances.
Hemp is a breathable textile so the cotton/hemp blends are very breathable and so are ideal for babywearing during the warmer season, and all year-round. The fabric provides perfect support and with its inherent diagonal stretch, this wrap offers perfect wrapping qualities and allows for precise and comfortable tying of all carries whether baby is worn in front, on the back or on the hip.
Hemp fabrics are a bit stiff initially but break in beautifully to get beautifully soft and mouldable. Hemp blends offer temperature and moisture regulating properties, and all well-suited for even the most sensitive skin. Hemp is one of the most environmentally friendly fabrics currently available. The plant is naturally resistant to pests and requires very little water. Hemp is a strong fibre and very resistant to insects and diseases, and so does not require the use of any insecticide or pesticide.
Why we love DIDYMOS hemp blends...
Hemp fabric is a bit stiff at first but breaks in beautifully, becoming soft and and mouldable. With their temperature and moisture regulating properties, Hemp textiles provide temperature and moisture regulating properties, they are breathable and well-suited for delicate skin. They make great wraps year-round. Hemp is one of the most environmentally friendly fabrics currently available. The plant is naturally very resistant to pests and growth requires little water. Hemp is a strong fiber and very resistant to insects and diseases. Impressive, indeed!
DIDYMOS woven wraps include illustrated, easy-to-follow instructions for various ways of tying and carrying.
- No weight or age restriction.
- Most versatile carrier as there are unlimited carries that can be used!
- Wear on the front, hip and back using one shoulder, two shoulders or torso and back only!
- Facilitates skin to skin newborn wearing, also known as kangaroo care.
- Custom fit to every person regardless of shape or size.
- Fully adjustable and therefore a great option for sharing the carrier with others.
- Ergonomic and facilitates the anatomically correct spread-squat-position (fetal tuck for newborns).
- Great for people with back and shoulder problems since woven wraps distribute weight over both shoulders.
- Great for both casual and extended daily wearing.
- Beautiful designs, colors and organic fibers.
Tested to the EU and North American ASTM standards.
***Once ordered, this item will arrive to you within 5-12 business days. While some items are in stock, others are sent directly from Didymos. Thank you so much for supporting our small business by purchasing through us.