DIDYMOS Cherry Blossoms Yayoi (Silk Blend)
|Fabric Composition:||70% Organic Cotton, 30% Silk|
|Fabric Weight||180-220 g/m²|
|Colors||Prettiest of Pinks|
Yayoi is the old word for March in the Japanese lunar calendar.Cherry Blossoms Yayoi was a request from the Japanese DIDYMOS community, to celebrate the springtime Cherry Blossom season. They opted for a silk blend combining white organic cotton with silk yarns in rosé and pink, a ravishing wrap with a beautiful silky sheen.
Airy and lightweight, the 70% organic cotton / 30% silk blend is soft and smooth with the right amount of stretch to allow for comfortable babywearing. It has a lovely flow and drape, and moulds perfectly to the wearer and baby offering optimal comfort while completely supporting baby. Silk is one of the strongest natural fibres, and so is very supportive and resilient. Moisture and temperature regulating, silk blends are ideal to wear year around.
Why we love DIDYMOS hemp blends...
Hemp fabric is a bit stiff at first but breaks in beautifully, becoming soft and and mouldable. With their temperature and moisture regulating properties, Hemp textiles provide temperature and moisture regulating properties, they are breathable and well-suited for delicate skin. They make great wraps year-round. Hemp is one of the most environmentally friendly fabrics currently available. The plant is naturally very resistant to pests and growth requires little water. Hemp is a strong fiber and very resistant to insects and diseases. Impressive, indeed!
DIDYMOS woven wraps include illustrated, easy-to-follow instructions for various ways of tying and carrying.
- No weight or age restriction.
- Most versatile carrier as there are unlimited carries that can be used!
- Wear on the front, hip and back using one shoulder, two shoulders or torso and back only!
- Facilitates skin to skin newborn wearing, also known as kangaroo care.
- Custom fit to every person regardless of shape or size.
- Fully adjustable and therefore a great option for sharing the carrier with others.
- Ergonomic and facilitates the anatomically correct spread-squat-position (fetal tuck for newborns).
- Great for people with back and shoulder problems since woven wraps distribute weight over both shoulders.
- Great for both casual and extended daily wearing.
- Beautiful designs, colors and organic fibers.
Tested to the EU and North American ASTM standards.
***Once ordered, this item will arrive to you within 5-12 business days. While some items are in stock, others are sent directly from Didymos. Thank you so much for supporting our small business by purchasing through us.