DIDYMOS Ada Petrol (Organic Cotton)
|Release Date||April 30, 2019|
|Fabric Composition||100% Organic Cotton|
|Fabric Weight||220 g/m²|
|Colors||Raw White, Aqua|
Ada Petrol combines aqua and natural white yarns to create a fresh accent to the intricate design of the Ada weave. Perfect for everyday use, this Ada wrap will comfortably carry a small newborn, and also offers optimal support for older children in back or hip carries. Woven from high quality organic cotton, this wrap is soft, with a bit of texture and floof. It is easy to wrap and tie. The yarns weave together to make it a light to medium weight fabric that offers perfect support in width and in length. The inherent diagonal stretch gives this wrap perfect wrapping qualities and allows for precise and comfortable tying of all carries whether worn in front, on the back or on the hip.
Why we love DIDYMOS hemp blends...
Hemp fabric is a bit stiff at first but breaks in beautifully, becoming soft and and mouldable. With their temperature and moisture regulating properties, Hemp textiles provide temperature and moisture regulating properties, they are breathable and well-suited for delicate skin. They make great wraps year-round. Hemp is one of the most environmentally friendly fabrics currently available. The plant is naturally very resistant to pests and growth requires little water. Hemp is a strong fiber and very resistant to insects and diseases. Impressive, indeed!
DIDYMOS woven wraps include illustrated, easy-to-follow instructions for various ways of tying and carrying.
- No weight or age restriction.
- Most versatile carrier as there are unlimited carries that can be used!
- Wear on the front, hip and back using one shoulder, two shoulders or torso and back only!
- Facilitates skin to skin newborn wearing, also known as kangaroo care.
- Custom fit to every person regardless of shape or size.
- Fully adjustable and therefore a great option for sharing the carrier with others.
- Ergonomic and facilitates the anatomically correct spread-squat-position (fetal tuck for newborns).
- Great for people with back and shoulder problems since woven wraps distribute weight over both shoulders.
- Great for both casual and extended daily wearing.
- Beautiful designs, colors and organic fibers.
Tested to the EU and North American ASTM standards.
***Once ordered, this item will arrive to you within 5-12 business days. While some items are in stock, others are sent directly from Didymos. Thank you so much for supporting our small business by purchasing through us.